A simple book report learning exercise requires young readers to write a short summary of their favorite Dr. Seuss book. It's up to you to decide how long the summary should be. Lastly, individuals illustrate the problem in the book.
2 Collections 49 Views 26 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Perfect to use during the month of March
- This can be done as an in-class assignment or be given as homework
- Encourage your students to write in complete sentences and use correct punctuation
- Have crayons prepared for students to illustrate
- Have a discussion about what the word "problem" means in a story, prior to beginning