A great way to incorporate a beloved author into the classroom, especially during the month of March. This book report worksheet requires young authors to write a short summary of their favorite Dr. Seuss book. It's up to you to decide how long the summary should be. Lastly, pupils draw and color an illustration of their favorite setting from the book.
- Perfect to use during the month of March
- This can be done as an in-class assignment or as homework
- Encourage your students to write in complete sentences and use correct punctuation
- Have crayons prepared for students to color their illustrations
- Review the meaning of "setting" before distributing to your class