This Drawing Inferences: “My Own True Name”sl.7.1 lesson plan also includes:
How much are you worth? Scholars read text dependent questions, and discuss how the text relates to self worth. They then work with partners by having written conversation to make inferences about the text. For homework, pupils correct their mid-unit assessments.
- Conduct a discussion about the importance of self worth (list characteristics that indicate self worth)
- Installment six of 10 in Grade 7 ELA Module 2b, Unit 1
- Complete lessons in order
- Includes actions for teacher to complete prior to the lesson
- Includes a close reading guide of the text for teacher guidance
- Offers an answer key for text-dependent questions