This Drugs Awareness unit also includes:
Legal and illegal. Use and misuse. Risks and consequences. Myths and facts. Class members investigate the effects on the body of various drugs, including cannabis, nicotine, and alcohol.
1 Collection 62 Views 42 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- The journal and many of the worksheets are used in multiple sessions; have class members create a special folder for these materials and have them bring this folder to each class session
- The culminating session in a series of 10 resources focusing on Social, Physical, Emotional, Cognitive and Spiritual (SPECS) health
- The labeling of the handouts may prove confusing since they have both a resource number and an activity number
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The 12-page packet includes teacher resources, activities, directions, links to related materials, and journal prompts