Anabolic steroids, dissociative drugs, GHB & rohypnol, hallucinogens, inhalants, MDMA, methamphetamine, and nicotine. Click through a series of slides that provide viewers with the street names of these drugs and more, their methods of ingestion, and their effects.
- Use the resource to launch a study of drugs commonly abused
- While viewers may click the back button to review previous slides, they can not fast forward and must wait until the end of the narration
- Preview the entire resource to determine if appropriate to your learning situation; older viewers may be turned off by the animations
- The slides provide a brief but succinct overview of each of the drugs
- The lack of depth makes the resource makes it best suited as an overview of a more in-depth research project