What are ecological relationships? Well, it can be complicated! Paint a clear picture for pupils with a fun and informative video. It explains and illustrates each relationship thoroughly, from pesky parasites to snuggly symbiotes.
22 Views 30 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Add the resource to your ecology unit or assign it as pre-work before you begin
- Use the video to kick off a week-long ecological relationships activity from PBS
- No knowledge needed! Students get the full picture of the topic as they watch
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Interesting examples keep the video moving along
- The resource is perfect for both middle and high school life science students, thanks to great explanations