Have you heard about Google apps, but are uncertain about their effectiveness in the classroom? Kyle Brumbaugh, co-author of the book Creating a Google Apps Classroom: The Educator's Cookbook, discusses how these free resources can have powerful impacts on the academic lives of students, as well as the professional lives of teachers.
- Share this resource with your administrators, suggesting that your school staff view and discuss the video during a staff meeting
- Watch this video with grade-level peers and brainstorm ways to integrate Google apps into your own classrooms
- Having trouble getting the video to play smoothly? Clicking the blue HD letters in the lower right corner will play the video at a lower resolution and decrease buffering time
- Video touches on a number of ways Google apps can be integrated into the classroom
- Explores how Google apps can be used by both teachers and students