Looking for a way to use technology to engage students during classroom discussions? Then Rich and Jennifer have the tool for you. Watch as they explore this free online service that allows learners to share and respond to each others' comments and questions in teacher-created online forums.
- Share this video with administrators and encourage them to use Today's Meet during staff meetings and professional development in-services
- Watch this video with grade-level peers and discuss ways for using the service to improve instruction
- Having trouble getting the video to play smoothly? Clicking the blue HD letters in the lower right corner will play the video at a lower resolution and decrease buffering time
- Many ideas are suggested for using this resource in schools with both the students and staff
- Video includes screenshots that demonstrate different features of the resource