This EdTech Tuesdays: Trello video also includes:
Searching for an organizational tool to help manage the seemingly endless number of tasks educators are faced with on a daily basis? Though originally intended for the business world, Rich and Jennifer explore how this free web-based resource called Trello can be used by teachers to create to-do lists, share them with colleagues, and monitor their progress.
- View this video with your professional learning community, following up with a discussion about ways to use this tool to enhance collaboration
- Share this resource with your site's administrators as a potential tool for managing school-wide deadlines and events
- Having trouble getting the video to play smoothly? Clicking the blue HD letters in the lower right corner will play the video at a lower resolution and decrease buffering time
- Screenshots are used to visually demonstrate how to use different features of the app
- Offers practical ideas for using this resource in schools