This Egg Carton Buggy Mobile activity & project also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Craft paper, string, and clean egg cartons are used to create super cute bug mobiles. Included are instructions and images to assist you in guiding your class through the process of making these very cool mobiles. The project would be a great way to celebrate Earth Day, to finish off a thematic literary unit, or to accent a lesson on the insect life cycle.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The instructions are easy to follow
- Recycled materials are used to create the mobile which means expense is minimal
- The project could be easily adapted to suit children in preschool or kindergarten