This End of Unit 1 Assessment: Analyzing Author’s Point of View and How it is Conveyed lesson plan also includes:
One step at a time. Scholars complete the end of unit assessment by reading pages 70–75 of World without Fish and analyzing each paragraph one at a time. They highlight key words leading to author's point of view and complete a point of view graphic organizer.
- Review the rubric and assessment before beginning and allow pupils to ask questions
- Final lesson of 11 in Grade 6 ELA Module 3B, Unit 1
- Requires completion of previous lessons in the unit
- Uses sticky notes and highlighters
- Offers an answer key and rubric
- Incorporates previous learning in the assessment