This End of Unit 2 Assessment: Writing the Analysis Essay, Part 2 lesson plan also includes:
Writers have 30 minutes to add the final touches to their end-of-unit assessments for Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass. Those finishing early review their work. After the 30 minutes, learners use the time to review their independent reading text.
- Assign readers to give book reviews of their independent reading text
- Final lesson of 16 in Grade 7 ELA Module 3, Unit 2
- Requires completion of prior lessons
- Allows time for readers to discuss their independent text with peers
- Assesses learning throughout the entire unit