This End of Unit Assessment: Claims, Interactions, and Structure in “Is Money Affecting Your Social Status?” lesson plan also includes:
It's not about the money. Scholars use the text Is Money Affecting Your Social Status? to complete their end-of-unit assessments. After finishing the assessment, they discuss how the text relates to their working definition of identity and add to the Identity Is … Anchor Chart.
- Ask the class to discuss the power of money
- Ninth installment of 10 in Grade 7 ELA Module 2b, Unit 1
- Requires completing lessons in order
- Gives teacher directions for actions prior to the lesson
- Suggests how to meet the needs of all learners
- Includes a completed end-of-unit assessment for grading purposes