This End of Unit Assessment: Final Essay lesson plan also includes:
This is just the transition phase. Scholars participate in a mini lesson plan about using transitions in writing. They then have a brief peer critique of the introduction and conclusion paragraphs for their end of unit assessment. Learners receive one last opportunity to revise their essays before turning them in.
- Pair writers according to ability for peer critique
- Final lesson in Grade 6 ELA Module 2B Unit 1
- Requires completing previous lessons in the unit
- Makes use of peer feedback
- Hold pupils responsible for reviewing their work