This End of Unit Assessment: Individual Sections of Readers Theater Script lesson plan also includes:
Let's play! Pupils create titles for their readers theater scripts and act them out in a fun game of charades. Next, as part of their end of unit assessment, they write final copies of their individual scripts.
1 Collection 3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Designed
- Allow English learners to work with a partner for the charades activity
- Ninth lesson from the consecutive 12-part Grade 5 ELA Module 1, Unit 3 series
- Students need their exit tickets and scripts from lesson eight
- Provides strategies for differentiated instruction
- Incorporates movement for kinesthetic learners