This End of Unit Assessment: Using Quotes to Explain Relationships and Support an Opinion lesson plan also includes:
Think big! Scholars complete an end of unit assessment using their notes and graphic organizers along with the texts Big Thinkers: Was Steve Jobs This Generation’s Thomas Edison? and Steve Jobs. To complete the assessment, they answer questions about vocabulary words, fill out a Venn diagram, and write an opinion paragraph.
- Allow pupils finishing early to research other inventions
- Last lesson of 10 in Grade 5 ELA Module 2B, Unit 1
- Requires completion of previous lessons
- Includes answers for grading
- Incorporates assessing multiple skills from the unit