This Episode 13: Gross Domestic Product (GDP) audio also includes:
Can people take the temperature of the economy to check its overall health? The 13th installment of a 21-part Economic Lowdown podcast series investigates the concept of the gross domestic product (GDP). Scholars research the goods and services a nation produces to determine its total market value. The quick podcast provides examples and details, helping scholars give a wellness check to the economy.
- Use charts and graphs on the World GDP as research on comparisons of different nations
- Assign a preview reading on the definition of gross domestic product
- Lesson is designed for grades 6-12 and beyond, plan according to proper age group
- Podcast is also available on video for differentiated instruction
- Lesson includes printable transcript of podcast for classroom use