This Equation of a Circle video also includes:
How can you make a circle with x's and y's? A video tutorial explains how to write the equation of a circle with a center at the origin. The tutorial also demonstrates how to analyze the equation. Following the lesson, pupils use the practice assignments to demonstrate their understanding.
- Flip your classroom by assigning the video as homework; use class time for practice
- Create a guided note document to accompany the video
- Requires a proficiency with distance and midpoint formula
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Incorporates color to highlight important information
- Offers closed captioning to assist with note taking