The motion of the earth around the sun creates many different patterns in our world. Watch as a video instructor explains the patterns of moon phases, sunrise and sunset times, seasons, tides, and constellations among others. He also explains the progression of instruction from elementary through high school.
- Incorporate video presentations during vertical collaboration to ensure alignment of instruction for the standard
- Use snapshots of diagrams and illustrations to include in lesson presentations
- Although created for science teachers, math instructors would benefit from viewing the video as well
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Explains research and theories of specific scientists
- Includes mathematic connections