Create responsibility and a sense of ownership with a classroom behavior contract. Learners provide input and accept accountability for their own behavior. Everyone feels validated and heard as ideas are written on a large chart, emphasizing zero-tolerance for bullying.
- Refer to optional additions to each step of the instructions for differentiation opportunities
- Use extension suggestions to create an interdisciplinary project
- The intermediate part of a larger unit
- Sets a positive climate and ensure class participation
- Does not include a template for the contract