What evidence is there for natural selection? Science sleuths examine the facts using an animated Fuse School video as part of the Evolution playlist. Content includes fossil records, physical similarities, and differences in species due to geographical location.
- Use the video to continue a study of Charles Darwin and natural selection
- Challenge learners to identify other possible pieces of evidence that support natural selection
- Learners should be comfortable using fossil records as a part of determining common ancestry
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Presents information clearly and in a straightforward manner
- The narrator shows good examples of similarities to help viewers see the connections between organisms