What is it like to be the commander in chief? Learners find out using an engaging video game simulation. As they juggle diplomacy and bills sent from Congress, they make choices to push forward an agenda on issues they think are important.
6 Views 6 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have members of the class play the game to review the role of the executive branch
- Part of a series of interactive games from iCivics
- Individuals need computer access to use the resource
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Avatars represent diverse demographics
- Easy to set the game at different paces to accommodate pupils