What is the difference between plant and animal cells? Explore their details as your class views the short video segment. They compare the features of plant and animal cells including the nucleus, nucleolus, endoplasmic reticulum, Golgi apparatus, and more.
- Have each individual in the class role play a component of the cell; conduct a small skit demonstrating a cellular function with these individuals
- Find additional supplements demonstrating functions of eukaryotes and their importance
- Make sure to assist any students with special needs during this activity
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Short video segment allows time to implement additional material for teaching this concept
- Speaker is relatively easy to understand, helping pupils who may not be native English speakers