This Feelings and Emotions unit also includes:
The focus of the second session in this SPECS unit is on learning how to identify, and then appropriately express and manage feelings.
1 Collection 63 Views 40 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Many of the worksheets and journal are used in multiple sessions; therefore, have class members create a individual folders for these materials, and have them bring this folder to each class session
- The second in a series of 10 resources focusing on Social, Physical, Emotional, Cognitive and Spiritual (SPECS) health
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The 13-page packet includes detailed instructions for the activities, templates for the lists of feeling words, worksheets, and scenarios for the expressing emotions situations
- The labeling of the handouts may prove confusing since they have both a resource number and an activity number