This Finding our Resilience lesson plan also includes:
How do perseverance and positivity impact people's lives? Scholars watch a video about self-kindness and compassion. Next, they engage in a discussion about resilience and what it means to persevere. The lesson culminates with learners answering self-reflection and evaluation questions.
- Invite students to share their reflections on the kindness minute activity
- Have small groups discuss famous people or historical figures who have demonstrated resilience
- Builds on a previous lesson from the unit
- Requires a free account to access all materials
- Provides links to additional resources
- Includes printable posters about perseverance, self-care, respect, and other topics