This Flexibility Cards and Panels activity & project also includes:
Support pupils who struggle with changes, trying new ways of doing things, or seeing the perspectives of others using this set of activity cards and panels. Designed for learners on the autism spectrum, this activity will provide students with the tools to remain calm and flexible in situations where they might normally act with rigidity.
- Keep the "Rigid" and "Flexible" panels posted on your classroom walls to reference throughout the school year
- Consider choosing a card from the deck to role-play at the beginning or end of every day in order to reinforce the skills
- Note that the printable cards and panels are located in the additional materials
- Engaging hands-on activity
- Uses variety of instructional methods (role-play, discussion, problem-solving, etc.)