Find the best way to appeal to the kids in your class with a positive reinforcement survey. Using forced choices, they decide which of two options would be better for them, based on adult approval, peer approval, independent rewards, competitive approval, and consumable rewards.
- Use the form to learn about the best way to provide learners with positive reinforcements
- Include in an IEP to communicate learners' needs to teachers and parents
- Designed for special education, but applicable to mainstream classes as well
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- A great way to get to know your learners and help them meet their goals