This Forming a Research-Based Claim: Analyzing Risks and Benefits for Stakeholder lesson plan also includes:
Welcome to the World Café, where lively debate is on the menu! Scholars participate in the World Café protocol, moving between discussion groups to decide if the American Academy of Pediatrics should increase its adolescent screen time recommendations. Next, they use evidence from their discussions to complete a Teens and Screens graphic organizer.
- Have small groups create colorful signs to welcome patrons to the café
- Lesson 15 from the 19-part Grade 7 ELA Module 4A, Unit 2 series
- May take longer than 45 minutes and may require more than one class period
- Includes several tips for meeting the needs of all students
- Provides movement opportunities for kinesthetic learners