This Forming Algebraic Expressions video also includes:
Turning words into numbers and symbols sounds like the art of writing an algebraic expression. Young scholars first observe a lesson presentation outlining strategies for writing expressions. They then use one of the included worksheets to practice writing their own expressions.
- Have partners prepare problems for each other to complete as practice after watching the video lesson
- Use as an introduction to linear expressions
- Requires an understanding of keywords that indicate certain operations
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides clearly organized notes and examples
- Includes several examples encompassing all operations