This Frequency Polygons video also includes:
How many ways can you think of to display data? A quick video lesson describes the process of creating one of them, a line graph, which is also referred to as a frequency polygon. After creating the graph, the instructor models how to use it to analyze the data and make comparisons with other data sets.
- Collect data from the class, such as the number of texts they send each day, to analyze
- Have pupils record new vocabulary in a graphic organizer with definitions and examples
- Assumes students know how to graph data on a coordinate plane
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Explanations are clear and concise
- Includes additional resources to use as independent or guided practice