This Frequency Trees video also includes:
It's time to branch out a little! Individuals explore the usefulness of a frequency tree when organizing data in a helpful video lesson. The instruction includes constructing a frequency table from a description and then using the tree to find a probability.
- Use one practice resource for whiteboard work and the other as an independent assignment
- Have learners create their own tree diagrams for partners to analyze
- Expects previous experience with tree diagrams
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes keys to practice resources
- Provides an option for closed captioning to support new vocabulary