This Gathering Information about Water Management: Assessing and Reading Internet Sources, Day 2 lesson plan also includes:
Accuracy, credibility, timeliness ... it's time to act on source reliability! Pupils continue conducting Internet research, selecting two questions about water management from their researcher's notebooks that they want to explore further. They also talk with a partner about what makes a source accurate and credible.
- Provide a variety of books about water use and sustainability for students to peruse to further their research
- Serves as the eighth lesson from the Grade 7 ELA Module 4B, Unit 2 series
- Requires computer and Internet access
- Includes thorough teaching notes to help plan the lesson
- Provides techniques for lesson differentiation