This GDP Deflator Practice video also includes:
What is a GDP deflator, and how do we calculate it? Support your learners through this process using this video as a resource, which explains step-by-step how to work with an equation calculating not only the GDP deflator, but also nominal and real GDP.
- Excellent model for an instructor to use for their own instruction
- Queue video to skip initial third-party advertisements
- Class members should have an understanding of nominal versus real GDP before beginning the video
- Includes description of equation for calculating the GDP deflator
- Provides opportunity for independent practice by asking questions that learners can answer on their own before continuing through video
- Emphasizes importance of understanding logic behind equation