It has been voted the best place to have a wedding, and it's highest point is named after American president Barack Obama. The islands of Antigua and Barbuda, only independent since 1981, show the dynamics of the post-colonial Caribbean in an eye-catching video. Viewers explore its physical and human geography—and see its pristine beaches many dream of visiting.
- Use the video to research nations in the Caribbean
- Video is sixth in the Countries A-Z series
- Inappropriate pop culture references may make this video unsuitable for some classroom environments
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Presenter is engaging and uses graphic maps to show complex ideas
- Use of humor keeps pupils interested
- Narrator frequently looks off camera, which can be distracting