It's know as Swaziland no more—welcome, Estwatini! The African nation, while home to stunning geographical diversity, is one of the continent's smallest. It also has its challenges, with roughly a quarter of the adult population infected with HIV/AIDS. A video resource explores the current state of the challenged country.
- Use resource to discuss the impact of HIV/AIDS on Africa
- Number 107 in the extensive Countries A-Z series
- Gags that involve fights and nudity in pictures of ritual dances may be inappropriate for some
- Hosts are funny and engaging
- Graphics and maps demonstrate geographical concepts
- Video fails to discuss the reason for the name change that opens the video