This Grade 10 ELA Module 4: Unit 2, Lesson 17 lesson plan also includes:
Madness, violence, despair—the titular character of Shakespeare's Macbeth is spiraling out of control. Pupils first explore the topic with a collaborative jigsaw discussion. At the end of the lesson, they write about how character interactions in Act 5 help develop Macbeth's persona.
- Have learners write a creative short story using the vocabulary words listed on pages three and four
- Serves as lesson 17 from the 26-part Grade 10 ELA Module 4, Unit 2 series
- Requires printing materials in advance
- Provides examples of exemplar writing responses
- Includes helpful instructional notes and differentiation techniques