This Grade 10 ELA Module 4: Unit 2, Lesson 19 lesson plan also includes:
Imperfect heroes, pity and fear, and a fatal flaw are all part of a tragic play. Scholars analyze Shakespeare's Macbeth as an example of the tragedy genre. Pupils demonstrate understanding by completing a Quick Write discussing how Shakespeare develops an element of tragedy in Acts 5.7 and 5.8.
- Show pictures of the following vocabulary to support English learners: stake, bear, devil, charm, womb
- Assumes instructors complete the lessons in order
- Print additional copies of the Act Synopsis and Analysis Tool for homework
- Provides lists of vocabulary to pre-teach
- Includes many options for differentiated instruction