This Grade 10 ELA Module 4: Unit 2, Lesson 5 lesson plan also includes:
When Macbeth says "Nature seems dead," he is using personification. Using the resource, scholars complete a Quick Write to analyze the impact of figurative language on the mood of Shakespeare's Macbeth. Pupils also participate in an evidence-based jigsaw discussion about the text.
- Pre-teach lesson vocabulary with a game of charades
- Lesson five of 26 from the Grade 10 ELA Module 4, Unit 2 series
- Remember to print copies of the Student Response Rubric and Checklist
- Includes the necessary components of a high-performance writing response
- Provides options for differentiating the lesson to meet the needs of all learners