This Grade 11 ELA Module 1: Unit 2, Lesson 5 lesson plan also includes:
Scholars delve into Act 1.2 of Shakespeare's Hamlet. By completing a writing exercise and participating in a class discussion, they continue to analyze how the author develops the characters in the play.
2 Collections 4 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Allow writers to collaborate on their Quick Write assignments with a partner or in small groups
- Lesson five from the 25-part Grade 11 ELA Module 1: Unit 2 series
- Builds on content from previous lessons
- Includes a learning sequence indicating teacher actions, instructional notes, and vocabulary words
- Provides ideas for differentiating the discussion to address various learners' needs