This Grade 11 ELA Module 1: Unit 3, Lesson 5 lesson plan also includes:
There's a fine line between madness and genius. Using the resource, scholars complete a mid-unit assessment based on their study of Virginia Woolf's A Room of One's Own. They write a multi-paragraph response, analyzing how two central ideas, such as insanity and gender roles, develop throughout the text.
- Allow students to use their annotated texts, discussion notes, and Quick Writes to complete the assignment
- Fifth of eight lessons from the Grade 11 ELA Module 1: Unit 3 set
- Print copies of the Mid-Unit Text Analysis Rubric
- Provides the attributes of a quality written response
- Addresses multiple Common Core ELA standards