This Grade 11 ELA Module 2: Unit 1, Lesson 16 lesson plan also includes:
Take a second look. Scholars take a look at the chapter "Of Our Spiritual Strivings" as a whole and once again work in groups to discuss Du Bois's use of figurative language. They also complete the Mid-Unit Assessment Evidence Collection Tool to prepare for the Mid-Unit Assessment in the upcoming lesson.
- Assign groups different paragraphs of the text to review with the class
- Lesson 16 of the 26-part Grade 11 ELA Module 2: Unit 1 series
- Order of lessons is important
- Offers considerations for differentiation in the lesson
- Gives teaching tips to enhance learning