This Grade 11 ELA Module 2: Unit 1, Lesson 6 lesson plan also includes:
Take a look at the world through my eyes. Readers begin to understand the techniques Du Bois uses to advance his point of view in the fifth paragraph of the chapter "Of Our Spiritual Strivings." They complete a Rhetorical Impact Tracking Tool, look up unfamiliar words, and talk with peers to support their learning. Scholars complete a Quick Write assignment at the end of the lesson plan.
- Review the definition and examples of rhetoric before beginning the lesson
- Lesson is number six in the Grade 11 ELA Module 2: Unit 1 series
- Order of lessons is important
- Gives key points to look for in exemplary responses
- Lists percentages of time for each activity