This Grade 5 Math Module 1: End-of-Module Assessment assessment also includes:
The last installment of the 18-part Grade 5 Math Module 1 is an end-of-module assessment. Scholars answer questions that require explaining the connection between powers of 10 and place value, rewriting decimals in different forms, comparing decimals, and solving word problems involving decimal operations.
- Have the class briefly go over strategies for calculating with decimals just prior to taking the assessment
- Play a review game on the day before the test
- Learners should have completed the lessons in the module
- Provides rubric and answers
- Professional-looking worksheets