This Graphic Organizer: Reference Citations graphic organizer also includes:
Pupils practice researching sources and logging citation information with this graphic organizer. After posing a general topic, groups of students are asked to devise general questions about that topic, and to research sources that they will then log into this worksheet to be used for future essay work.
- Consider referring students to various technology applications, such as EasyBib or Citation Machine, that quickly formulate reference citations into a chosen style (i.e. Chicago Manual Style, MLA, etc.)
- Students will need more support for developing good questions that they would like to address about the general topic you pose
- Clear way to compare and contrast the quality of different sources
- Simple graphic organizer that is ready to print and distribute
- There may not be enough space to enter enough quality information; remind learners to continue their writing on the back of the page if necessary