Can your pupils identify these five important civil rights figures? Given five short descriptions, learners must match each person to his or her civil rights achievements.
1 Collection 89 Views 92 Downloads
- Use this as a discussion starter or into activity; matching the civil rights figures with their descriptions could act as a bridge into further discussion of and instruction about these important people
- Have this page ready for when you have a substitute teacher; kids can use their textbooks or online resources to determine the answers
- This is part of a series of worksheets related to the civil rights movement
- A quick exercise that would work nicely at the beginning or end of the class period
- There is no answer key; however, figuring out which description belongs to which person should not prove to be too difficult