This Guidance for Creating Phonics Lessons for Dyslexic Students lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Here is a quick and easy guide to help a new teacher build phonics lessons for students with dyslexia. It stresses the importance of fundamental basics while also providing clear and direct instructional practices that will help you approach phonics in your classroom.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides research-based instructional strategies
- Includes a link to a printable alphabet code chart
- This set of ideas is fully developed, but it will point you in the right direction