An informative one-page resource details the 16 Habits of Mind. Habits encourage positive problem-solving, self-awareness, creativity, and dedication—lifelong skills that can be used in both academic and social settings.
40 Views 41 Downloads
- Make a copy for each pupil, direct them to keep the page in a safe, easily accessible location for quick reference
- Enlarge the page in order to display it in your classroom
- Discuss the importance of each habit and highlight significant words
- The Habits of Mind are intended for use in and out of school
- All in information fits onto one page
- Each habit is highlighted using a bold and italic font