The left and right side of the heart must work together flawlessly—that's a lot to coordinate! An animation video shows the operation of each ventricle of the heart and then shows the two parts coming together to complete the loop of blood flow. Learners watch as the two ventricles work together to accomplish their goal.
- Have learners view the video independently; write a paragraph describing the blood flow
- Use to supplement a one-dimensional description of the heart
- Expects an understanding of heart anatomy
- Allows teachers to download the lesson for use offline
- Provides links to additional resources on the same topic