This Heartifacts lesson plan also includes:
Using rates of various heart functions, pupils determine the number of beats and amount of blood pumped for various times. Once they finish that, learners create a problem using the amount of work accomplished by the heart hourly.
6 Views 8 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Lead a discussion on how to determine the number of minutes in a year
- The class should be comfortable with conversions
- One question involves individual's weight, which may be a sensitive topic
- Contains suggestions for extensions
- Includes answers for the worksheet