This Helping Students See the "Gift" in Feedback activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
How can you help pupils view feedback as a blessing and not a curse? Lesson seven in a series of 12 character and leadership activities focuses on the S.A.R.A mindset and how to support budding leaders in their journeys toward the professional world. Use the resource to walk your class through the shock, anger, reflection, and acceptance phases of feedback to foster an open, honest environment.
- Use the lesson to help reinforce a feedback-friendly environment in a leadership or professional skills lesson
- Offer some personal insight into feedback, such as a time in your career where tough feedback lead to a great outcome
- Make sure participants have enough time in private to review and consider their feedback before launching the lesson
- Lesson is packed with helpful tips, particularly if you are new to coaching the feedback process
- Resource includes common learner viewpoints along the way to help instructors understand what participants are feeling